Tuesday, March 4, 2008


This weekend Myron and I went to Mexico with some friends of ours. It was a very quick trip. We left at 4 am Saturday , got to Rocky point about 9am , stayed out on the boat all day, and left at about 9pm. We had such a blast! On the way out to the fishing spot we saw some dolphins ,it was so cool, they would swim right along with the boat! The boys fished all day , Myron caught about six fish . Before we went back to shore our friends wanted to show us this island that had alot of sealions on it. On our way out to the island we saw a whale . It came so close to us it was so AMAZING! We both we a little tired and alot sunburned the next day but we had a great time!

1 comment:

DeAnne Baum said...

Ok, I'm now a blogger. I'm trying to get Leanna to start one....I know she would love it once she figures it all out. You have the cutest family. All of your kids are adorable. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my list. Mine is thebaumclan.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you.