Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Update!






I know it's been awhile since I've blogged,but here is what's been going on. The week before school started I took the kids to Sunspash. We had a blast ,I remember when I got to go when I was young and I'm glad they got that experience too.




On Aug 15 we went camping at A-1 lake with Mikey and Cassie, Myron's parents ,and our friends the Waters. This is a annual tradition we started about 5 years ago . We always have so much fun and it is sooo beautiful up there!



On Labor Day weekend we had our Blair family reunion. It is alway nice to get to see all of our family. I love my grandparents so much , they have been there for everyone and are such a great example to me and my family!




Dad giving the kids rides on the 4-wheeler!





1 comment:

Jessie Brown said...

Hey Heather,
Im not sure how often you look at these comments, but I was blog surfing and came by yours. Its been a while. Hows it going? email me or look at my blog. I just stated it today.
jessieandmorgan.blogspot.com
or
jessiestamper@yahoo.com