Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY!!!!


  • Breakfast at Grandpa's!
    cousins getting ready for the parade:)
    The float
    Tanner jammin out on the float!

    Karson had too much fun:)

We went to Eagar for the weekend to see my husbands family and Cassie. My brother-in-law is running for Sherriff, so we got to be in the parade. All of the kids had a blast! Tyler and Tripp rode in their Hotwheels truck,and almost ran over everyone! When I was on the float, I would look back and could only see orange. Andrew had so much support there it was awsome! After the parade we went to Lyman Lake for a BBq and fireworks. It was a great weekend, and really nice getting away from this heat.

6 comments:

Karissa said...

Awsome, you guys are famous! looks like you guys had so much fun. Wasnt it so nice to get out of the heat for a bit? Cute family!

p.s. Kyra just started a blog. thanks to me. i know you probably want to keep in touch with her.
www.sixsliders.blogspot.com

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I wish we could have gone to the parade! Looks like FUN!! There is tons of orange!! Glad you all had a great time..coming back to the heat is HARD!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

CUTE FAM!!!

-Mistie :)

Mikey Morris Family said...

Hey!! Love the new look!! Your blog looks so cute! I had so much fun over the 4th. I'm glad you guys came! Love ya and can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!

The Slider Family said...

Heather I miss you! If you love UT so much then move up here:) Matt and I would love it! The 4th parade looked like fun! Your kids have gotten so big! Keep in touch!

Sandra Clayton said...

Hi my name is sandra i am one of myrons brother kennys student from school my family is from eager and st johns and kenny knows some of my family that he wrestled with in high school the rodgers, kelsey so anyways hi and tell kenny hi