Monday, July 21, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Thanks Mel... Here it goes.

i am: so in love with my husband
i know: i am a child of God
i want: to lose 30 lbs
i have: 4 beautiful kids
i wish: my husband and I could travel around the world
i hate: onions
i miss: having Cassie around
i fear: sharks ( i never got into the ocean until recently)
i feel: loved when i am around my family
i hear: Wizards of Waverly place on TV
i smell: Lucky in Love on my Scentsy candle( thanks BZ)
i crave: Chocolate
i search: for the remote everyday
i wonder: if I'm teaching my kids enough to face the world
i regret: yelling at my kids too much
i love: being at home with my kids ( thanks babe) -and our great families
i care: about my kids future
i always: want a clean house, but that's unrealistic
i am not: patient either Mel
i believe: families can be together forever
i dance: with my kids
i sing: when the music is loud enough that you can't really hear me
i don't always: show my kids how much i love them
i write: badly
i lose: my temper
i win: usually nothing
i never: leave without telling my husband and kids i love them
i listen: to radio disney all the time
i am scared: of losing a loved one
i need: hugs and kisses from my husband often
i am happy about: how hard my husband works for our family
i tag: Whoever

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey
I love my hair it is so cute, it is definately something new but I still love it! Thank you so much for cutting it for me, it was nice getting to know you guys you have such a nice family.
Sara