Monday, July 21, 2008

Wanna Make a Memory....

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So I would have to say that probably my best memory was when me and Kristy would sneak into your room and listen to your stero and all your cd's cause you and your friends were soooooo cool!!! Or when we would make up our own commercials on the tramp!! Gotta love our creativity!

lacey said...

I remember when you were pregnat with Lexi me & you would play tea party and you used tour belly as a table.

Bailee Blair said...

i remember when you came down to Montana and came to my house and i said you should move here with us but now i look back and think i was a dork.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Lets see...

well my first memory of you was when your mom was my "merri miss" teacher in Heber, we made those cute fabric covered picture albums (I still have it)!! I can remember you & your sisters running around the house with your pretty blonde hair, ribbons and dress's on! Always dressed like little dolls;)

Who would have known we would become sister in-laws? too funny:)

The Slider Family said...

Heather, for reals, how long has it been? I miss you! I love this memory thing, but I could never decide on just one. I was always so glad that you lived next door to me. We had some good times. Next time I visit AZ, I am making time to get up with you. Are we still planning on Matthew and Lacey getting married?:)